Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Holiday & Everyday Thanks

Whether you live in the U.S. and celebrate Thanksgiving as November holiday or simply take time to notice the blessings you enjoy, including love, kindness, nature, shelter, potable water, and food enough for sustenance, I wanted to share this affirmation of life with you:

My Affirmation of Life
    *  Today my heart will be filled with love and joy.
   *  I will be grateful for the goodness in my life, and will strengthen my sense
      of trust and peace.

   *  I will welcome each day and will make a powerful effort to shift my dreads
      and negative thoughts to positive, upbeat ones.

   *  I will show kindness to all I meet and feel a warm glow inside for having
      done so.


May this week be a time of family, friends and joy for all of you ~


Linda


No comments: